Dr. Christi Kresser
A 1995 graduate of the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Christi Kresser has been the veterinarian at The Animal Hospital of Padre Island since May of 2006. Dr. Christi Kesser has worked closely with the Gulf Coast Humane Society on several cases, most memorably helping with the Katrina dogs that came through our area. She has also rescued several injured animals, treated them, trained them, socialized and adopted them out to loving homes, in some cases her own.
Dr. Christi Kresser has been voted the Best Veterinarian in Corpus Christi and the Coastal Bend Area for 7 years in a row by Corpus Christi Caller Times Readers.
“In my spare time I like to work in my backyard, ride my horse “GUSTO,” work out, and spend time with my dogs, cats, ducks and fish – Koi” – Dr. Christi
Dr. Christi Kresser is a member of the following organizations:
- Member of the Coastal Bend Veterinary Medical Association – 12 years
- Member of Veterinary Associations on the State and National Level – 17 years.
- Committee Member – Companion Animal Committee
- Board Member/Treasurer – Community Enrichment Organization (C.E.O.)
- Board member/Officer – Southside Lion’s Club
- Member – Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Board Member – Padre Island Business Association
- Member – Obedience Club of Corpus Christi
- Member – Flour Bluff Business Association
- Member – Agility Unleashed Organization
- Licensed Evaluator & Instructor – Delta Society
Active Members of: